- On page 47 Stephen King describes Donna's eyes as being grey, but on page 171 and 259 he describes them as being blue.
- On page 250 it says that Donna wore tennis shoes, when she stepped out of the Pinto. But on page 260 it says that she kicked Cujo with her sandals.
- Stephen King writes on page 87 that Vic and Roger had agreed that Vic should pick Roger up at half past five in the morning. But on page 118 Vic tells Donna that he and Roger has agreed that he should pick Roger up at six in the morning.
- On page 332 it says that the syringe, which one of the orderlies tried to use to anaesthetise Donna, was broken. The syringes, which are brought along on the ambulances, are usually made of plastic. And plastic syringes are very hard to break.
- Before Donna and Tad leaves to take the Pinto up to the Camber's it says that she wrapped some green olives and cucumber slices in foil. ( p. 164 ) But later, on page 190, it says that the cucumber slices and the green olives were each wrapped in Saran Wrap.
- In Cujo it says that Evelyn Chalmers died on the 30th of June 1980. But in Needful Things it says that she died in 1981.
- Vic and Roger had agreed that Vic should pick up Roger half past five in the morning (Page 87). But on page 118 Vic tells Donna that Roger and himself have agreed that he should pick Roger up at six in the morning.
- On the morning when Donna leaves to take the Pinto out to Chamber's to get it fixed,she packs a snack to take along and puts them in Tad's Snoopy lunchbox. Among some other things..."green olives and cucumber slices in foil..." (Page 164 in my paperback edition). 26 pages later..."she was still holding the Tupperware dish with the olives and slices of cucumbers inside, each wrapped neatly in Saran Wrap". Now maybe Tad's Snoopy lunchbox was a tupperware lunchbox, but one that magically changes foil to Saran wrap?